We successfully registered 4 more trademarks!
Natalia Biryukova becomes the expert of one of the largest professional legal database
Corporate Practice Law Firm becomes the Member of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Corporate Practice Law Firm became the Member of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
» Ready Contracts Store
Ready Contracts Store
Ready Contracts Store
» Equipment supply to Russia
» International contract on the Supply of the Equipment(Agreement on the Equipment supply to Russia, CIF Incoterms 2000) in English and Russian languages, in the interests of the Buyer, partial prepaym
Added to cart
International contract on the Supply of the Equipment(Agreement on the Equipment supply to Russia, CIF Incoterms 2000) in English and Russian languages, in the interests of the Buyer, partial prepaym
Ref Number: 515
Price: 89.00 $
International contract on the Supply of the Equipment(Agreement on the Equipment supply to Russia on the supply conditions CIF Incoterms 2000) in English and Russian languages, in the interests of the Buyer, payments using Letter of Credit
Date of issuance: 2011 г.
Quantity of pages: 10 pages + Appendix. Fonts: TimesNewRoman 10.
Draft of Agreement will be sent to your e-mail in MS Word 2003 shortly after payment.
- Suitable for the situations where the Buyer is a Russian entity and the Supplier is a foreign (not Russian) entity
- Description and characteristics of the equipment - in the Appendices to the Agreement
- Supply on the conditions CIF … named port of destination according to Incoterms2000 (Supplier обязан погрузить товар на борт судна в порту отгрузки, оплатить перевозку equipment до порта назначения и его страхование с минимальным покрытием, если иное не предусмотрено договором
- Transportation - inland water of sea transport.
- Payments in euro. But you can easily change the currency in the Draft of Agreement to the currency you need
- Payment procedure: down-payment by bank transfer, the remaining payment - using Letter of Credit. Payment conditions are formulated to the benefit of the Buyer.
- Applicable law - law of the Russian Federation
- Disputes resolution - International Commercial Arbitration Court under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
This Draft of Agreement will allow you to:
conclude International contract for import within the shortest time, at conditions that are favorable for you, fully compliant to the mandatory rules of legislation, International agreements and customs.
Structure of the Contract:
- Subject-Matter of the Agreement
- Total contract Value. Price of the Goods
- Payment Procedure
- Procedure of the Supply
- Transfer of risks and ownership title
- Equipment Acceptance Procedure. Supplier's Warranties
- Liability of the Parties
- Force Majeure
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- Addresses of the Parties
- Bank details of the Parties
- Signatures of the Parties
Equipment supply to Russia