We successfully registered 4 more trademarks!
Natalia Biryukova becomes the expert of one of the largest professional legal database
Corporate Practice Law Firm becomes the Member of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Corporate Practice Law Firm became the Member of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
» Ready Contracts Store
Ready Contracts Store
Ready Contracts Store
» International Supply contract (Agreement for export, conditions of supply DAP Incoterms 2010) in English and Russian languages, 100% down-payment, in the interests of the Buyer
Added to cart
International Supply contract (Agreement for export, conditions of supply DAP Incoterms 2010) in English and Russian languages, 100% down-payment, in the interests of the Buyer
Ref Number: 469
Price: 89.00 $
International Supply contract (Export Agreement on conditions DAP Incoterms 2010) in English and Russian languages, in the interests of the Buyer, 100% down-payment
Date of issuance: 2011 г.
Quantity of pages: 10 pages + Appendix. Fonts: TimesNewRoman 10.
Draft of Agreement will be sent to your e-mail in MS Word 2003 shortly after payment.
- Description of the Goods - in Appendices to the Agreement
- This Draft of Agreement is suitable for all types of ready Goods, except for cars, technological equipment, goods supplied in bulk (we offer special types of Agreements for those types of goods)
- Supply on the supply conditions DAP according to Incoterms 2010 Supplier shall pay for transportation of the Goods to the place determined in the contract, import customs duties and customs clearance are payable by the Buyer)
- Transportation by any means of transport
- Goods are supplied by consignments. Quantity and denomination of Goods within each consignment determined from time to time (Draft of Agreement contains the procedure)
- Payments in euro. But you can easily change the currency in the Draft of Agreement to the currency you need
- Payment procedure: 100% down-payment.
- Applicable law - law of the Russian Federation
- Disputes resolution - International Commercial Arbitration Court under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
This Draft of Agreement will allow you to:
conclude International contract for export within the shortest time, at conditions that are favorable for you, fully compliant to the mandatory rules of legislation, International agreements and customs.
Structure of the Contract:
- Subject-Matter of the Agreement
- Total contract Value. Price of the Goods
- Payment Procedure
- Procedure of the Supply
- Transfer of risks and ownership title
- Acceptance Procedure. Warranties
- Liability of the Parties
- Force Majeure
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- Addresses of the Parties
- Bank details of the Parties
- Signatures of the Parties