We successfully registered 4 more trademarks!
Natalia Biryukova becomes the expert of one of the largest professional legal database
Corporate Practice Law Firm becomes the Member of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Corporate Practice Law Firm became the Member of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
» Ready Contracts Store
Ready Contracts Store
Ready Contracts Store
» International Supply contract (Agreement on import, supply conditions CIP Incoterms 2000) in English and Russian languages, in the interests of the Supplier, partial prepayment, bank transfer and Le
Added to cart
International Supply contract (Agreement on import, supply conditions CIP Incoterms 2000) in English and Russian languages, in the interests of the Supplier, partial prepayment, bank transfer and Le
Ref Number: 428
Price: 89.00 $
International Supply contract (Agreement on import on the supply conditions CIP Incoterms 2000) in English and Russian languages, in the interests of the Supplier, payments using Letter of Credit
Date of issuance: 2011 г.
Quantity of pages: 10 pages + Appendix. Fonts: TimesNewRoman 10.
Draft of Agreement will be sent to your e-mail in MS Word 2003 shortly after payment.
- Suitable for the situations where the Buyer is a Russian entity and the Supplier is a foreign (not Russian) entity
- Description of the Goods - in Appendices to the Agreement
- This Draft of Agreement is suitable for all types of ready Goods, except for cars, technological equipment, goods supplied in bulk (we offer special types of Agreements for those types of goods)
- Supply of Goods on conditions CIP according to Incoterms 2000(Supplier is to pay for the transportation until the place determined by the contract and insurance of the Goods with minimal coverage, if other amount of insurance is not stipulated by the contract, of accidental loss / damage of the Goods are transferred to the Buyer of its transfer to the first carrier).
- Transportation by any means of transport
- Goods are supplied by consignments. Quantity and denomination of Goods within each consignment determined from time to time (Draft of Agreement contains the procedure)
- Payments in euro. But you can easily change the currency in the Draft of Agreement to the currency you need
- ОPayments: prepayment via bank transfer, the remaining part - with use of Letter of Credit. Payment conditions are formulated for the benefit of the Supplier.
- Applicable law - law of the Russian Federation
- Disputes resolution - International Commercial Arbitration Court under the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
This Draft of Agreement will allow you to:
conclude International contract for import within the shortest time, at conditions that are favorable for you, fully compliant to the mandatory rules of legislation, International agreements and customs.
Structure of the Contract:
- Subject-Matter of the Agreement
- Total contract Value. Price of the Goods
- Payment Procedure
- Procedure of the Supply
- Transfer of risks and ownership title
- Acceptance Procedure. Warranties
- Liability of the Parties
- Force Majeure
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- Addresses of the Parties
- Bank details of the Parties
- Signatures of the Parties