We offer distributorship contracts and dealership contracts for all situations:
- Exclusive distributorship and exclusive dealership and non-exclusive distributorship and non-exclusive dealership agreements
- Agreements for all delivery terms according to Incoterms 2000 (EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, CPT, CIP, CFR, CIF, DDU, DDP) and Incoterms 2010 (EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, CPT, CIP, CFR, CIF, DAT, DAP, DDP)
- Distributorship and dealership agreements in the interests of distributor and distributorship and dealership agreements in the interests of foreign supplier
- Distributorship and dealership agreements designed specifically to be concluded in relation to certain types of goods (ready industrial goods, complicated technological equipment, etc.)
- Distributorship and dealership agreements taking into consideration the country of incorporation of counter parties
- Distributorship and dealership agreements with fixed price or with discount for distributor
- Distributorship and dealership contracts with minimum volume of purchase by distributor and without it
- Distributorship and dealership contracts designed for 2 delivery basis according to Incoterms (usual for commercial practice when different lots of goods are being supplied on different supply conditions)
- Mixed distributorship-agency agreements
Our distributorship and dealership agreements in English and Russian languages are created by qualified Russian professional lawyers and are being easily accepted both by Russian and foreign counter parties. They are also reflecting Russian practice of such contracts and easily being passed by Russian state authorities controlling import to Russia (customs authorities, tax inspections, currency control departments of banks).
At the same time they are based on in-depth understanding of expectations and needs of foreign suppliers as we are having vast experience namely protecting interests of foreign business in Russia. With our contract you can be sure that your interests are well defined and protected, as well as your Russian partner will be able to tell you that something not in your favor is obligatory according to Russian law as all the necessary provisions are already incorporated in our distributorship and dealership agreements.
Our dealership and distributorship agreements include elements of supply agreements. They are framework agreements - to be concluded not in relation to each particular lot of goods, but for supply of goods during certain (determined in agreement) period of time.
Distributorship or dealership agreement?
Common terms and conditions of our distributorship and dealership contracts
How to choose delivery basis / term of Incoterms?
Frequently asked questions:
How I can purchase the agreement?
How I can find the agreement I need?
What are your guarantees?
Why I should buy a contract at your Ready Contracts Shop rather than find a free text in the Internet?